100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Barcelonas Höjdpunkterpå Barcelonas Höjdpunkter, ons, 1 jul 2020 - tor, 25 mar 2021
Från 725 kr
2. Palau Güell, La Rambla and La Boqueria Marketpå Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, tor, 2 jul 2020 - lör, 31 okt 2020
Från 371 kr
3. Camp Nou & Museum: guidad turpå F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, tor, 2 jul 2020 - fre, 30 okt 2020
Från 768 kr
4. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the linepå Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, tor, 2 jul 2020 - lör, 31 okt 2020
Från 1 123 kr
5. Gaudi Sightseeing & Sagrada Familiapå Gaudi Sightseeing & Sagrada Familia, ons, 1 jul 2020 - tor, 25 mar 2021
Från 1 094 kr
6. Montserrat & Barcelonapå Montserrat & Barcelona, ons, 1 jul 2020 - lör, 31 okt 2020
Från 1 393 kr
7. Guidad tur i Gaudi's Park Güellpå Guidad tur i Gaudi's Park Güell, ons, 1 jul 2020 - tor, 25 mar 2021
Från 356 kr
8. 2-in-1: Montserrat & Sagrada Familiapå Torres Venecianes, lör, 6 jun 2020 - lör, 31 okt 2020
Från 1 162 kr
9. Park Güell: Skip the linepå Guidad tur i Gaudi's Park Güell, fre, 1 maj 2020 - tis, 7 jul 2020
Från 184 kr
10. Flamenco på Tablao Cordobespå Flamenco Show Tablao Cordobes, fre, 1 maj 2020 - sön, 14 mar 2021
Från 598 kr
Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tour
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
Go for a morning walk through the city of Barcelona and see all the stunning buildings in the Gothic quarter. This tour shows you the El Born quarter of the city and leads you the Picasso Museum. Here you get faster access to the museum and have time to admire the beautiful art by the famous artist!
- Avoid the long queues at the Picasso Museum
- Witness beautiful buildings in the gothic style
- Get a guided tour and learn about Pablo Picasso
- Walk through the city of Barcelona
- Enjoy a local breakfast - if you select it
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Breath in, drink your morning coffee and stretch. The sun is up, and it's time for a walk through the narrow streets of Barcelona. You meet your guide at the meeting point and begin walking through the warm cobbled streets of the city. While being told the history of the places you pass by, you lean your head back and look up at the stunning buildings in the gothic quarter; among them is the famous Cathedral.
Along the walking tour you walk to the El Born quarter, which is both historic and trendy at the same time. Here you can stop and admire the Santa Maria del Mar church, which is built in the gothic style.
When you reach the Picasso Museum, also located in the El Born quarter, your guide gives you a tour of the museum and tells you about Pablo Picasso's painting techniques, his inspiration and how his way of creating art evolved during his lifetime. This museum is in fact the only museum, that was created, while the painter was still alive. You also learn more about Picasso's personal life and his overall biography along the way.
If you have chosen this ticket without breakfast, your tour ends here, and you can spend time in the museum for as long as you'd like. If you have chosen the tour with breakfast, you continue the tour by walking to Palau de la Música Catalana, where you eat a local breakfast and have the opportunity to talk with the guide and the other guests.
Hur fungerar det?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as you will be on your feet a lot.
- We recommend you to not carry backpacks. If you take them with you, you must leave them at the box office to access the museum.
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 3, as you will be walking for more than 2 hours.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Vad ingår inte i priset?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Varaktighet: 2 timmar
Vad ingår i priset?
- Entrance and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
- Guided walking tour in the El Born quarter.
- An English or English-and-Spanish speaking guide.
- Radio guide system in groups of more than 5.
- Breakfast, if selected.
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Vill du ha hjälp? Ring eller skicka oss dina frågor via kontaktformuläret!